Thursday, October 6, 2011

"Only Love is Real" - Dr. Brian Weiss


Thought I've read all the books written by Dr. Brian Weiss. Can't believe I missed this second one in the series! Astonished by the groundbreaking evidence of reincarnation from Catherine's story in Many Lives, Many Masters, Only Love is Real reaffirms the purpose of life, that is in order to advance our souls, we must learn all these essential lessons - patience, understanding, forgiveness, kindness...and all these qualities come from one origin - LOVE.

For a relationship to work out, many people reckon if the partner doesn't have these qualities, Love is nowhere to be reached in that relationship!

Although I see it the other way around, I'm nobody to judge or criticize as I'm still learning, still digging out Love from my inner self. Perhaps Love is like a cycle; it's the origin as well as the destination. The only thing I'm sure of is it's time to reflect and reconnect. The answer is probably right around the corner - if I keep the eyes of my heart open...